The Justinvest Nedbank Investment and Savings Accounts are a great way to look after your money.
These accounts are Nedbank’s newest accounts and they offer their members the opportunity to make the most of their money. So lets examine exactly what Nedbank is offering their customers with these accounts.
The Nedbank Justinvest account is a money market investment account that offers its customers a competitive interest rate and short-term accessibility. This means that should you wish to access your money, there is no waiting period, but rather you can access your funds within 24 hours. However why would you want to when the longer you leave the money in the account, the more money you earn.
If you are looking to invest your money your money into after the sale unit trusts, share, property or something similar, then this is the type of account for you as it allows you the time to make the right investment decision for you. Alternatively, if you are looking to save money for a rainy day, for your child’s education, or a holiday abroad, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. The only thing that you will need to investigate further is the tax implication that you may be liable for.
So now that I have sparked your interest, lets take a look at the features of this type of account offers it holders and what is required to open this account:
- Should you wish to invest in this type of account, you will be required to pay a minimum deposit of R5000.
- Should you wish to add more money in to the account, you will be allowed to make deposits of R500 or more.
- You will be open to fantastic interest rates and these rates will be tiered according to the balance of funds in the account.
- Should you wish to withdraw the funds for any reason, you will only be required to wait 24 hours in order to obtain the cash.
- Free monthly stop orders can be set up, however these can only be done from a Nedbank cheque or savings account with the minimum stop order amount being R500.
- Due to the fluctuations of the interest rates, your interest will be calculated daily and paid monthly.
- Should you make a number of cash deposits in to the account in a given month, you will only be charged on the fifth payment, or if the deposit exceeds R5000.
This really is a great opportunity to make money by simply putting some money in to the account.
The JustSave Account is similar to the JustInvest account in that it allows the account holder the opportunity to save money by means of earning money through competitive interest rates. Again like the Invest account, you will have access to your funds whenever you like. Basically Nedbank is paying you to save your money with them. So now you may be wondering how this works, and if you currently bank with Nedbank and have a transactional account, then you can set up an internal stop order with the bank to deposit money in to your JustSave account on your behalf.
What is even more is that Nedbank will not charge you for this stop order and will place an additional R2 for every stop order credit. Like the JustInvest account, the interest rates are tiered and this means that the more you save, the more interest you will earn. In addition to this, your capital is guaranteed which means that you will always get out more than what you put in.
If you are now interested in the Justinvest Nedbank investment and Savings Account called JustSave, then why not contact Nedbank and get some more information about what great benefits you can receive by opening one of the two accounts.