To help you make the best investment decisions, the top asset managers from Symmetry Multi-Manager Investments can help you to invest your money wisely. Symmetry Multi-Manager Investments are one of 16 specialist investment providers within the Old Mutual Group. This means that Symmetry Multi-Manager is governed by the stability and reassurance associated with Old Mutual, but is a separate entity able to operate with individual autonomy. Symmetry Multi-Manager was established in 2000. Since then, the company’s assets under management have shown significant growth, over the R40 billion mark.
In South Africa, there are more unit trusts (nearly 1000) than there are shares on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. This makes the South African stock and investment environment a complex one. It is the role of Symmetry Multi-Manager to make this confusing environment more accessible by offering a range of funds to suit any types of investor.
What does Symmetry Multi-Manager do?
Rather than placing investment in individual shares, the top asset managers at Symmetry Multi-Manager make the best investment choices for their relevant clients, meaning that clients get the benefit of having multiple asset managers making the right decisions for them. It is up to Symmetry Multi-Manager to conduct extensive research into the individual strengths, performance, philosophy and strategy of asset managers. Symmetry Multi-Manager investments therefore carry lower risk than other investment options.
What funds are offered by Symmetry Multi-Manager?
There are two categories of fund available to individuals: Life Funds and Unit Trusts. Both of these types of investments are suitable across the risk spectrum but there are minor differences between the two so it is worth contacting a financial adviser to see which option is best suited to your circumstances.
Why Symmetry Multi-Manager?
Although Symmetry Multi-Manager is a relatively small firm, they are still able to offer advantages that one can usually only find in big corporations, such as:
- Up to the minute administration and data technology
- A comprehensive management system for various portfolios
- Customised software for monitoring purposes, tracking bond, absolute, international, equity and money market solutions.
- Clients benefit from thorough manager research conducted by Symmetry Multi-Manager. In fact, over 10 000 hours per year is spent by the investment team on manger research. This is a way of ensuring that the right manager decisions are made.
- Symmetry Multi-Manager was the first company of its kind to take home an ASISA/Personal Finance Raging Bull Award. For over five years Symmetry Multi-Manager have also won the Best in Sector for the Defensive Fund of Funds award from Micropal; and can boast 7 Standard & Poor’s/Financial Mail awards given for the best risk-adjusted returns in different categories.
- Every single decision made about any investment is managed by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals specialising in investment solution.
- Symmetry Multi-Manager is able to offer comprehensive solutions as the company is part of the Old mutual groups, allowing them access to other resources and back-office systems. This allows the company to focus on profitable returns as costs and processes are streamlined through the Old Mutual systems.
Ultimately, what Symmetry Multi-Manager executives see as the factor that separates them from the competition is their staff. The company specifically chooses to employ managers who have different strategies and styles when it comes to investment. This ensures for well-though out investment decisions and decreases the risk of Symmetry Multi-Manager funds and also reduces the dependence of investments on the current market conditions. In fact, the team is so confident in the performance of the investments they make on behalf of clients that each investment team member invests their own personal money in the same portfolios selected for their clients.
Contacting Symmetry Multi-Manager
To take advantage of the investment opportunities offered by Symmetry Multi-Manager, you can find the company at Mutual Park, Jan Smuts Drive, Pinelands 7405. Alternatively, give them a call on +27 (0)21 509 6566, fax on 27 (0)21 503 4079, or shoot them an email on email@example.com.